Are you and your family protected when if you get in a car crash? Insurance companies are spending hundreds of millions of dollars trying to convince you to buy car insurance from them. Their advertisements are clever, funny and try to create a feeling of trust – but what did they sell you?! Understand your car insurance policy before something happens.There are many types of losses that can be covered by your car insurance policy. Please click on each area so that you’re familiar with what kinds of losses you can protect you and your family from:
• Bodily injury liability
• Property damage liability
• NO THRESHOLD, Lawsuit Threshold, Verbal Threshold, Limitation on
Lawsuit Option - What is this?
• Personal Injury Protection (PIP), including Medical payments
• Uninsured/Underinsured motorists coverage (UM/UIM)
• Collision and/or Comprehensive